Searching for?

10 May 2010

Hello guides :) Below is a blog post by a year 1.

Friday's jihe was fun yet tiring at the same time. I appreciated that our seniors put in a lot of time and effort to plan all the activities for us. When we went to fetch mu, I learnt that time is very precious to us, and we have to be quick in whatever we do. We exceeded the time limit given to us and we were punished, however this taught us an important lesson.

We built a kitchen dresser and also baggage rack within 1 hours and 15 minutes. We started slow and there was inconsistent bao shi throughout the whole session. All patrols managed to finish tying their gadgets and then our year 4s from our patrol debriefed us.

Although during PT, I am not very good in running, I also learnt that I am not the only one doing it, and my patrol mates are in it with me together. I did not give up as my patrol mates encouraged me. Alot of Year 1s dread PT but I look forward to it as I can train myself to be more fit, and at the same time bond with my batch.

Love guides! :)

No comments: